Our enrollment management process is a comprehensive set of services and solutions to support every stage of the student’s enrollment life cycle (from inquiry to graduation). This process begins with a thorough review of the partner institution’s existing admissions process and policies and the development of a streamlined, efficient system to enhance the international enrollment management.
With the use of our innovative technology, IEM’s vast network of overseas recruitment agents can collect, store, track, and manage prospective students’ information necessary for enrollment into the partner institution’s academic programs.
Our expertise in the international enrollment management field includes:
- Secondary and postsecondary education rules and procedures for admissions
- Enrollment trends for international education
- Academic planning
- Operational analysis for international admissions
- Effective and efficient admissions processing procedures
- Foreign evaluation of students’ transcripts
- Assistance in development of curricula and programs to support and retain international students
IEM’s enrollment management team relies on proven admission tools to manage international student application portfolios, verify foreign academic credentials, review language proficiency, and confirm prospective student financial standing. By engaging in a consistent and reliable enrollment management process, IEM minimizes liabilities for the academic institution, increases efficiency, expands the international student population, and enhances the current infrastructure.